- The place is always clean and the environment nice and friendly.
- Lots of energy and people taking care of business - it motivates you.
- Environment/decor is great for bringing clients to your office - plan ahead if you need to reserve a meeting room.
- The people around you are, for the most part, quiet and respectful of your space and will generally walk away to an empty space to have phone conversations - I do the same thing.
- The dress code depends on you and your aim for the day so it ranges from fully relaxed (short and a t-shirt) to business formal.
- Full service office: copier, fax, mail room, receptionist, etc.
- Many additional services/benefits: discount card to local businesses, sandwich service to the office, Spanish lessons...
- For me, it is a tax-deductible expense (check your tax laws).
The (not-so) bad
- Parking is not in the building so you have to walk (a block tops). It is only a problem if it rains.
For me, the thing that sealed the deal is that my productivity skyrockets when I am there (as compared to my home-office) because I get into full work mode. As you can tell, I like everything about the place. I would recommend anyone working from home to give co-working a try.